Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CSN $75 Gift Code Winner

The Gift Code goes to mamipdx.



I couldn't use Random.org's integer generator as blogger only displays the first 200 comments. The rest of the numbers are renumbered from 1 again. We had to draw lots and mamipdx was picked. Interestingly, how do you guys solve this problem? Any suggestions?

Congrats to the winner and a big THANK YOU to those who participated.

***Winner must reply to email notification within 48 hours of delivery or a new winner will be chosen

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner. I added code to my blog to have my comments automatically continuously numbered so it never starts back at 1. I'll find the code and pass it on to you if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! this will really help with christmas shopping!
    shenais

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your winner!!!

    God bless ya and enjoy your day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete