While I love decorating cookies, I hate having to bake from scratch. And these hedgehogs on oreos are just my kind of thing.
- Oreo cookies
- Melted chocolate
- 1 small tube green icing
- Red cachous
- Kraft Soft Caramels
- Chocolate rice sprinkles
- 1 black edible food marker
- Carefully twist cookies apart.
- Use the halves with cream filling.
- Pipe leaves on the cream with the green icing.
- Place 3 red cachous between the leaves for berries.
- Shape hedgehog from 1 1/2 caramel squares.
- Dip hedgehog in melted chocolate.
- Coat the wet chocolate with sprinkles and gently place the hedgehog on a Oreo cookie.
- With a toothpick dipped in chocolate, make a dot on the nose.
- Use the black edible food marker to dot the eyes.
- Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container.
Aren't these perfect for Christmas?