Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Aloha Friday

MY QUESTION IS WHICH WOULD YOU GIVE UP:
TV, CELLPHONE OR WEB?

tumblr

Tough choice but I'd take a pass on my cellphone.

In a global survey ( I was paid USD2 for participating ) ,11 of 15 countries say they'd turn off the TV before they'd silence their mobile phone or log off the internet. Women, especially, will forgo their favourite shows, voting to do so by a greater percentage then men in all but 4 countries. Younger respondents are more likely to take a pass on TV, but older folks don't necessarily shun the online experience. In Singapore, not a single person over 45 voted to stop surfing.



9 comments:

  1. that's a tuff one. let me see, i think i will go with cellphone as well. i will still be able to keep in contact with my friends via e-mail. so, cellphone it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will not stop surfing either!!

    good one!!

    shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an easy one for me. I'd turn off the TV! And I only say that "now" because we don't have regular TV in our home anymore. It's alot easier to do than people think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TV for sure! I don't even remember the last time I watched it--maybe for weather the last time we had a tornado in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ZombieMom from Babies Eat Braincells and MBC... thanks for the comment, your blog is an interesting read!

    oh, and i'd give up TV, i barely watch it as it is :)

    http://BabiesEatBraincells.blogspot.com follow my adventures in raising 2 kids under 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would turn off the TV! The only thing I ever get to see on TV is Max & Ruby or Spongebob :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh noooooo! I suppose I would have to say... TV! I can't live without internet or my phone! LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, in all honesty, I would choose the cell phone but only because I don't really use it. If I was giving it up to make a life change, I would say tv. (well, now that I have a blog, I am on the computer more.) Gosh lady, was this like a test in how much time we are spending with our families? I am feeling guilty! JUST KIDDING (kind of, did get me thinking!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bestes Buddie, I can easily turn them all off now. LOL

    ReplyDelete