This is the first time I've seen these! They are phenomenal. I wonder how long it takes to create one of the pieces of art?
I hadn't seen these before - thanks for sharing! And I'm partial to elephants - so would have to pick that as my favorite.
I haven't seen these either! I like the UK and Italy ones...totally couldn't tell those were hands.
WOW! If these are on TV I have never seen them. Love Brazil but is is eally hard to pick one they are all amazing.
I've never seen those before-- they are cool! I 'll have to keep an eye out! :)
Love them all!
I've never seen those - incredible!
Wow, these are amazing! I haven't seen these before. Thanks for sharing this incredible talent with us.Blessings,Jill
I havne't seen these before either! All very cool. I wonder if they have one for the US.
Those were spectacular! I've seen the hands before, but not in this ad. To chose a favorite would be impossible! Thanks for sharing!~Mimi
These are great! I had never seen them before.
This is the first time I've seen these! They are phenomenal. I wonder how long it takes to create one of the pieces of art?
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen these before - thanks for sharing! And I'm partial to elephants - so would have to pick that as my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen these either! I like the UK and Italy ones...totally couldn't tell those were hands.
ReplyDeleteWOW! If these are on TV I have never seen them. Love Brazil but is is eally hard to pick one they are all amazing.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen those before-- they are cool! I 'll have to keep an eye out! :)
ReplyDeleteLove them all!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen those - incredible!
ReplyDeleteWow, these are amazing! I haven't seen these before. Thanks for sharing this incredible talent with us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
I havne't seen these before either! All very cool. I wonder if they have one for the US.
ReplyDeleteThose were spectacular! I've seen the hands before, but not in this ad. To chose a favorite would be impossible! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete~Mimi
These are great! I had never seen them before.
ReplyDelete