Followers

Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Gingerbread House Competition

Enjoy these winning entries from 20 states that took part in the 17th Annual National Gingerbread House Competition at The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa.
 Grand Prize
Jodie Stowe, Polkville, North Carolina

Adult First Place
Ann Bailey, Cary, North Carolina
Adult Second Place
Billie Mochow, Burns, Tennessee
Adult Third Place
Tracy Navin, Franklin, Tennessee
Teen First Place
Lilli McFerrin – Black Mountain, North Carolina
Teen Second Place
Courtney Gentry – Hendersonville, North Carolina
Teen Third Place
Skyla Delerme – Asheville, North Carolina
 Youth First Place
Lydia Gentry, Hendersonville, North Carolina
Youth Second Place
Karley Tenberg & Danielle Tenberg, Mooresville, North Carolina
Youth Third Place
Emily Spafford, Maryville, Tennessee
Photo Credit: peakdefinition.com

9 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! My parents live in North Carolina so I wonder if they had a chance to see them on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fancy gingerbread houses. I cant believe the kids did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow, i'm completely speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! It is so inspiring to see what people at the top of their field can do with their craft! Absolutely incredible! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, ours don't look a THING like these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are some fancy gingerbread houses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had an ounce of craftyness... so jealous.. these are nice.. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some are not houses ,did they place even if not houses

    ReplyDelete