Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 17, 2012

72 year-old Grandpa Who Models Women's Clothes Becomes Internet Sensation


Photos of a  72 year-old grandfather from China went viral when he modelled for his granddaughter's online clothing store. The septuagenarian volunteered to model for his granddaughter who was having trouble finding a model. Standing at 5' 5"  and weighing 110 pounds, he has the perfect figure and surprised her at how well he pulled it off! Well, you gotta hand it to him - he certainly has great legs!
source - reddit.com

6 comments:

  1. Now there's a grandfather who loves his granddaughter, lol! The clothes are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH! I LOVE that!! What a creative idea!! and what a great grandpa to do that for his granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I hope his granddaughter appreciates what he did to help her. I'm thinking all the publicity her online store has garnered is beyond what they imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful man to do something so sweet for his granddaughter. What a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny. At first I thought they were just any other lady model. I was thinking, "What's so special about this? Did they make their own clothing or something?" Then I read your blog title, and was interested. He's a good model.

    ReplyDelete