Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Brotherly Love

Running late for a dental appointment and with my cellphone low on battery, I borrowed my son's (Rodney) phone and left the house in a cab for the clinic. When my appointment was over, I was to call my elder son, Josh, to pick me up. I couldn't find Josh' s name in Rodney's phone. I keyed in 'brother' and it wasn't on the list of contacts either. I thought I had to go through the entire list. Starting from the top, I scrolled down the screen - Adam, Amira, Anne, Asshole, Aquila.......  I had a hunch Asshole was it. Yep, Josh answered the call when I hit the call button under Asshole!  LOL! I wonder what Rodney is listed as in Josh's phone!

Cupig

This week, I made cupig cookies for this year's Valentine's Day. What do you think? 

15 comments:

  1. Sweet looking cookies!!! Too cute with your sons and the one's nickname for the other :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookie looks super cute. Brotherly love, I am very familiar being one of three brothers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sons they have a bond that can't be explained. that nickname is too funny.

    Angela From Mom Bloggers CLub

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost spit out my coffee when I read this entry! I once took student's phone and changed a bunch of contacts to Harry Potter characters :)

    Cupigs are Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOSH! That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the floor laughing. Typical display of brotherly love. The cookies are adorable. Be sure to link those up on Sunday's Best for February. The theme is love is in the air, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh...so cute. I'm a big fan of all things piggy!
    Cheers!
    Lori in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  8. As ever, Veronica, your cookies are works of art. I love this little piggy! Using another person's phone is like reading their diary....always dangerous. You never know what you might learn. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You brought the cutest thing to our party! Thank you. Pinned and tweeted. We feel honored that you take the time to stop by our party. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We love to party with you! Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the Cupig. I have always found pigs to be really cute and this one here is the cutest of all :)

    And that story about your sons was fun to read :D

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, this cookie is SO cute! And clever ;) Thanks for linking up to Creative Spark. Hope you'll join us again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cookie and funny story! Thanks for linking up with the Creative Spark Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is hilarious! I used to have lots of funny names like that for my friends, but I couldn't do "asshole" I would have too many to list :)

    ReplyDelete