Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 3, 2014

Leprechaun Cookies

I am constantly in awe of Callye @ The Sweet Adventures Of Sugarbelle who can transform basic cookie cutters, even the simplest into something unique. I call it cookie magic!  Throw her a frog cutter and she could transform it into skunks and bears!  An upside down gingerbread man becomes a reindeer and a cupcake turns into a leprechaun!
Having learned this trick from her, I made these leprechauns. Guess what cookie cutter I used?
A snowman!

12 comments:

  1. What a really clever way to re-use a cutter that would usually be considered a once-a-year seasonal item. Great job! These are some of the cutest and most creative cookies I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really adorable. Thank you so much for sharing them and linking up at MaMade Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I didn't even think about using my current cookie cutters to make other seasonal specialty cookies.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very clever idea to use one cookie cutter and embellish it for another season. Love the Leprechans. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww sooo cute!! Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear,
    Your creations are always lovely and looks yummy (thanks for the tips)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, totally impressive! mine would not look that realistic... a snowman into a leprechaun, WOW! you have a hidden talent there, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fun!! I love the way they turned out too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little Leprechaun magic. So cute. I love their red eyebrows and beard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are extremely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete