Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sunday Citar - Bintan


It's Sunday, and you know what that means... it's time to post your Sunday Citar! So round up a quote that you love, that makes you laugh or something new you've heard and share it with us. You know you want to join the fun and make some new friends in the process. Link up at http://tabithablue.blogspot.com if you're participating.

“The waves of the sea
Help me get back to me.”

--Jill Davis

Photos taken at Bintan Island, Indonesia









12 comments:

  1. Could not agree more! Love all the gorgeous pictures, happy Sunday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still freezing here, Veronica, so I will have to live vicariously through you. Sigh. Those are some lovely photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such amazing pictures!!! I love them. How can you stand to look at them and not want to go back NOW?! Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that is so peaceful :) Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful...
    lol, it is hot here..
    ( IN THE HOUSE! Heat on and 4 boys running wild... UGH!)
    Who says air conditioning cant be on in December? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. “The waves of the sea
    Help me get back to me.”
    I can identify with this quote. I feel the same way about being in the forest.
    Great photos (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a sunset picture!!! Such beautiful pictures, Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos!!! Really love the fourth and the last one... Thanks for sharing the links, I have so many quotes that I love, and would really love to share with everyone. Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete