Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pancake/Flapjack Art

Gotta love this blog The Pancake Project, created by Michael Goudeau who is passionate about pancakes. He makes pancake art for his family.




24

Lincoln

And while you're drooling over the pancakes, check out these flapjack portraits by diner owner Bill Smith.

Guy Fieri

Paula Deen

Bobby Flay

Duff Goldman

Bill Smith paints the outline of the face and hair with a squeeze bottle filled with batter


He fills in the remaining gaps with a final ladle of batter

Cook pancake until golden; flip and serve

link - http://www.foodnetwork.com

13 comments:

  1. Wow! If J sees these, he'd be after me to try to make his pancakes like these, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on MBC. I'm following your blog. Please follow back at:
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/
    http://healthythaifoodbythebennett.blogspot.com/
    Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! Alhtough, I'm not sure how mine would turn out if i tried it! Stopping by from MBC ;)
    http://thingamajigetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are too cute! I especially like the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness gracious! What a creative mind this guy has! Hmmm....if I were to make a artsy pancake for my kids in the morning, wonder what kind of reaction would I get...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing - I have enough trouble trying to make a mickey mouse pancake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are really cute :) i probably be trying one of these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, never before have I seen something like that. Those are wild!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute. My son would love those. He is always begging me to make pancakes in strange shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just amazed that he does it so fast that they don't burn!!

    My favorite though is 24, since THAT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can do is make Mickey Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, COOL!!! I like the snail the best. :)

    ReplyDelete