Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Barby Anderson - Felted Mice

WARNING: OVERDOSE OF CUTENESS!

I am totally enamoured of these insanely adorable felted mice by artist and teacher Barby Anderson who discovered needle felting in 2006. Barby sells her creations and needle felting classes on eBay and Etsy.

Ladybug Mouse



Meggie

A Group Of Mice And A Bunny

This is Peanut Bunner, a bunny on the left and Jilly Sannich a mouse on the right

Pinky The Bull Terrier

Elmer, Ellie and Taffy

GeeGee Cowgirl

A Mouse And His Pink Piggie Who Love Truffes

Wrinkles The Wonder Mouse

Bird Watcher Kitty Cat

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Veronica! I love your mice and especially the bunny--he's too cute.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything so cute! Love the one with the blue egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SO CUTE!!!!
    Stopping by from the MBC and i love the work you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,my dear,
    Dana is better ,thank you so much for your thoughts about her!
    I hope you are well and happy !
    So many adorable mice toys and everything you posted is awesome ! If you took the time you can admire a small horse or a little pink pig or that beautiful mouse lady bug...Oh,I'm always happy to be on blog! Is like we can talk and change impressions about things that otherwise we wouldn't even think of.
    I cherish your friendship soo much I can't even say !
    love you,aureliaeugenia +dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those faces!! They are absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're SO cute! And I love the little one running across the top of your page! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, the are totally adorable! Love the expression on Pinky..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...totally cute!
    Hope you are doing well, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete