was für ein schöner Anblick♥. Diese kleinen süßen Pflanztöpfe sind einfach wunderbar anzuschauen. Ich mag ja Frida Kahlo auch so gerne. Danke fürs Teilen.
Aren't those wall planters delightful? The ones sitting on the table are cute too. I would like to have one of those for my house. ; ) Have a sweet October week.
These remind me of the teste di moro planters you see in Sicily, ceramic heads with plants growing out of them, but a Kahlo version is a lot more colourful. The flowers sticking out as hair is a great idea. I'd happily hang a few on a wall at home.
These little planters are the definition of adorable. They're so cute, I don't know whether I should look at them or the plants in them. On second thought... definitely them! What plant can compete with such cuteness!?!
They are absolutely delightful. The plants and blossoms fit in so well that they look like hair.
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteI really like these -- and how they used a number of them on the wall. It's a wonderful arrangement!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Veronica,
ReplyDeletewas für ein schöner Anblick♥. Diese kleinen süßen Pflanztöpfe sind einfach wunderbar anzuschauen. Ich mag ja Frida Kahlo auch so gerne. Danke fürs Teilen.
Liebe Grüße
Kerstin und Helga
Someone was very creative. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun find!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and creative !
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week !
Anna
Such cute and creative flower pots and planters!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, truly inventive, and very lovely—best regards!
ReplyDeleteVaso e plantas lindas e adoro ver criatividade! beijos, chica
ReplyDeleteThose are fun planters.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute detail! I've been to Ljubljana once, it's very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are so colorful and pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo nice, thanks for your sharing
ReplyDeleteThese are so unique and whimsical, Veronica. I love them!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of Ljubljana (I'll look it up) but the planters are very cute.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Those little ladies have some fabulous headgear!"
ReplyDeleteLindas macetas. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThe little vases are adorable! Their hair and hats are WILD!
ReplyDeleteI love these vases. They are so whimsical and playful.
ReplyDeleteReally nice vases.
ReplyDeleteMany greetings
Son realmente preciosas. Me ha encantado. Besitos desde Bitácora literaria España
ReplyDeleteThat’s very cute! Charming planters!
ReplyDeleteAn interesting choice of theme. I hadn't thought to find Kahlo fans in Slovenia.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many tourists injure themselves trying to pronounce "Ljubljana", though.
They are all so pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh Veronica, they are so sweet on the wall. Dried arrangements too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Oh, I think I need some of those at home to decorate an outside wall!
ReplyDeleteHello Veronica,
ReplyDeleteThese are really nice planters.
I wish you a lovely week.
All the best, Irma
Different kind of charm.
ReplyDeleteAren't those wall planters delightful? The ones sitting on the table are cute too. I would like to have one of those for my house. ; ) Have a sweet October week.
ReplyDeleteThese are delightful - such lovely pops of colour!
ReplyDeleteThe plant pots are really cute. I love the photos.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week.
Ciao, questi vasetti sono davvero belli !!!
ReplyDeleteThese remind me of the teste di moro planters you see in Sicily, ceramic heads with plants growing out of them, but a Kahlo version is a lot more colourful. The flowers sticking out as hair is a great idea. I'd happily hang a few on a wall at home.
ReplyDeleteThese little planters are the definition of adorable. They're so cute, I don't know whether I should look at them or the plants in them. On second thought... definitely them! What plant can compete with such cuteness!?!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I love Frida Kahlo.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
These are so cute and whimsical!
ReplyDeleteIt looks very nice. Great decorations.
ReplyDeleteOh, I absolutely love these! I love colorful things and I would totally hang these on the outside walls of our house.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
ReplyDelete