Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kira Ayn Varszegi


Here's an artist with a difference - Kira Ayn Varszegi creates paintings using her 38DD hooters as painbrush. Kira was also known for her past collaborative projects with Koopa the turtle who is now retired from painting.

She covers her breasts in paint and then presses them like brushes against her canvases. There's a video on how it's done but this is a family-friendly blog.

Some of her masterpieces.


Her breast pieces are sold online, with some fetching more than £600.

Koopa

A painting by Koopa

8 comments:

  1. The patterns on her painting do not look like it was a human breast pressing on a canvas. I guess the artist is gifted with what she's given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow her paintings are actually really nice.Found your blog on blog hop and followed :)

    Send the love back :)
    www.sassystylecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sorry little gals could probably do pointillism and that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there you go. A brush I wouldn't have suspected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea my breasts could make me so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just plain weird. I prefer the turtle method instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, can I say that I flipping LOVE these artists? I want paintings by them like yesterday! Thx for posting!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog- I'm so glad you did cause I really love yours!
    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete