Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 9, 2014

FYBF (Flog Yo Blog Friday)

Wanna connect with some awesome bloggy buddies from down under?  I have just discovered this fun Aussie blog hop created by Brenda Gaddi who is also the founder of Digital Parents.

FlogYoBlogFriday or FYBF is an initiative of Digital Parents and hosted by our Linky Love Goddess Grace. It's one of the longest running blog linkies in Australia. It's a wonderful opportunity to get to know bloggers in the Aussie community whilst promoting your awesome posts. Think about this - if you are a night owl like me, you can still blog wayyyy into the night with your sisters from the southern hemisphere while our sisters from the north are in slumberland!



Let's get flogging and add your post to the linky here.

Happy Mother's Day, BTW!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear ,just passing by! Iț seems you liked my Pinterest pins! I am glad! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a couple of great Aussie bloggers. Happy to share the linky!

    ReplyDelete