Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loving Hubby Makes Happy Breakfasts For Prego Wife

When a difficult pregnancy confined Shirley Sirivong to total bed rest, her adorable husband, Gat, discovered a creative side of himself when he started to liven up Shirley's bland and diabetic-friendly meals with these super cute breakfasts. Shirley was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, complete placenta previa and an incompetent cervix.

Lucky Shirley!! That man is definitely a keeper.


"I was a little groggy so it took me a second to make out what I was looking at this morning. The leaf is a tree, the yolk is the sun, and the two little eggs are sitting on some sort of bridge. I'm going to guess that I'm the egg on the right, since the legs are crossed :) Some day, I'm going to miss these little moments."


"After a week of activity, I guess today was the medal award ceremony for my egg-lympians. Note the Olympic rings above the three waving champions!"

"I think the eggs are officially on vacation this week. This morning I found them fully equipped in snorkeling gear and the cutest little fish (cut from carrots)."

"My breakfast was very sweet today, but not because of the carbs. The eggs are on a gondola today, complete with gondolier wearing a scarf."

"Still on adventure mode, the eggs continue enjoying themselves by parachuting today."

"For those of you who have played a game called "Angry Birds" on your iPhone or iPad, here is a tribute breakfast. I love playing this game! The birds are on the left and the pigs are on the right. I love that he even made the little eye balls!"

"Today's breakfast is a movie theme. Let's see who guesses what movie and scene Gat was trying to depict with today's ingredients? Hint: It's not a chick-flick."

Gat and Shirley
Read more

10 comments:

  1. It's like I want to frame them instead of putting on my stomach lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's love! He's pretty creative in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable. I will have to steal this idea for my girls one day. They love having cute plates for meal time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These are almost too cute to eat. What a caring and creative husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually got a little teary eyed how amazingly sweet and loving is her hubby. That is true love. Happy Thursday sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky woman! Her husband is such a sweetie and artistic man too. I wonder how much time he puts into making these dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this.How creative. All the eggs are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! How precious! :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to follow you simply for the cute pictures and story you posted about the bed-ridden wife and considerate, creative husband! I found your blog through Toddler Awesome and I'm excited to explore it!

    Thanks! If you get a chance come check out my blog

    http://pageturnersgonewild.blogspot.com/

    <3, Ashlie

    ReplyDelete