Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Human Canvases

It's been a while since I've posted anything other than my cookies. Bear with me, pallies.  Cookie decorating is my latest obsession and my sons say it is my one and only purpose in life these days.

So today, instead of a cookie post, I'm sharing these amazing images I stumbled upon while googling..... yes ...cookie ideas!

The following artists use human bodies as canvases, transforming their models into stunning living works of art. Models turn into giant tarantulas, swans, giraffes....

 Enjoy!

Gesine Marwedel

Emma Fay

Johannes Stoetter


Kate Spinks Dean

10 comments:

  1. Very interesting images! Enjoyed them all! I do like looking at the cookies you make when you share them here. They are all so nicely done! Have you ever considered selling them? I know there's a group here on Facebook that are local people who make different kinds of food and advertise whatever they make for others to buy. I think some do very well with it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Veronica! I really love Gesine's work. Amazing transformations. Hope your are having an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It hurt my eyes to try to spot the humans.

    Cool though. Very cool. Wonder how long it takes to do that...and then wash it off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! These are amazing!!! It took me a while to figure out where the human was int he frog picture. What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by velvet-rose.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. And I love that you are inspired by everything around you :)

    Hope you're having a great week, Veronica!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, these are amazing!! I had to look a couple of times at some of them closely to find the person!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love body paintings! How cool!

    ReplyDelete