Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pendants By Steph

What can be more delightful than finding a package in your mailbox, especially when it's from a bloggy buddy?

Love that fuzzy feeling of seeing your name on the envelope and ..........

the thrill and anticipation of discovering what's inside.

This beautiful pendant is a gift from Stephanie Quach, my bloggy pally since 2008. Steph is one of the bloggy BFFs who keeps my blog going with her daily visits, kind comments and encouraging e-mail she sends regularly. A mom of three lovely kids, Steph is the author of The Quach Family Part2 and Pendants by Steph. In her spare time, she expresses her artistic side in crafting with her kids and handstamping pendants and charms in sterling silver.
Stephanie lives with her hubby and three kids in California

Here's a peek into Steph's lovely creations. They make such charming, personalized gifts for any one - BFFs, aunts, grandmas, teachers...
Each piece is individually handstamped and no two pieces are exactly the same.



Her current wedding cake forks are a huge hit!

Do hop over to her blogs and give this awesome lady a shout out! You'll be glad you did!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about her unique work. I'm in the process of planning for my wedding and I think her pieces would be a wonderful addition to my wedding. I've already contacted her about this. Once again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek!!! Thanks for the shout out V!!! I hope you enjoy your pendant as much as I enjoyed making it for you. :)
    Happy New Year, dear friend.
    xoxo,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Lovely pendants and a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful things she makes! I love that square pendant :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pendent you received! Love the cake forks idea, I would have loved to have those at my wedding! She is a very talented friend. Happy New Years sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year and all the best in 2012! Your frind is very talented, i love everything especially the forks. Those are great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! That is such a great gift!! I LOVE that! I have a disc with each kid's name on it, but not one with both---SWEET! Lucky you, Veronica!

    Happy New Year to you and your family, pally! I wish you all the very best in 2012....and always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is talented! I love the pendants. I also like the idea of the wedding set. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely present :) The gifts on her blog are lovely, I love the way they're all personalised; thanks for sharing and giving me somewhere to visit when in need of a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Veronica! I've been a long time follower but I have a new site: Link Rink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her work is quite beautiful. Love the wedding fork idea!

    Happy New Year to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the wedding forks...so cute. Nice to have blogging buddies that morph into real life buddies too.
    Great!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't Steph great? I know she's a good bloggy friend of mine, too. She's just so sweet! And she makes amazing things!

    ReplyDelete