Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jenni Price - Pancake Artist

Illustrator Jenni Price takes pancakes to a whole new level with her jaw-dropping creations. This talented SAHM of 2 beautiful kids loves painting, creating pancake art for her kids, painting on fondant, and all kinds of artsy projects.

I knew I had to share these as soon as I picked up my jaw from the keyboard after visiting her blog. I found her blog when she guest-posted on bloggy pally Stephanie Darmock's blog.

Check out her awesome blog for step-by-step tutorials here.









14 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING!!! I don't know how she finds time! I can barely make a circle shape... my pancakes are more oval or abstract shaped! ;)
    she is VERY talented! I'm going to hop over to check out her blog! thanks for sharing, V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wayyyy too good to eat!!! It amazes me how some people are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how cool these are! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jenni, not only is she an amazing pancake and paint artist, but she is such a sweetheart. Awesome feature for her. Happy Friday sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! I wouldn't even want to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness...what fascinating creations. Whoa!!

    I'm here from Saturday's Blog Hop "Ahhh....it's Saturday" and will join you with the Google Friend Connect.

    Happy Weekend.

    'TWAS THE MONTH AFTER CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome food decorations. I love every bit of it. Visiting and following from http://beauty-hive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are completely adorable!!! I'm a new follower from the Sunday hop!

    KC @ www.OnePlusOneIsFour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I'm a new follower.

    Cinthya

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is unbelievable! Who knew pancakes can look like this. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could NEVER eat them! I'd feel sooo guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can something be a work of art and delicious at the same time? I don't know, but I have a feeling these are exactly that!
    Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those a cute. Great blog. following you WBC.
    http://kati-saves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete