Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Calender Girls

Check out these entries for the Worth1000.com contest with the theme "Animal Pin-Ups".
The rules?
Contestants are to dress animals up in a pin up style. Any clothes are allowed (however the less the better; remember these are pin-ups). Any animals are allowed. The animal doesn't need to be dressed up completely. Do not simply paste an animal's head onto a human's body unless you change the exposed parts of the human to match the animal's skin/fur.

Foxy Loxy... m... mmmm

Meerkat Stripper

Backstage at Zanzibar

Pin-up cow

Miss Sharpei

Gorilla

Blonde Horse

Cowgirl

Frog Legs

My Humps

10 comments:

  1. i love the meerkat... haha too funny. Must say that my ego is hurt a bit seeing that these cows have nicer figures than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Your blog is so cool! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I so feel like The Gorilla and would totally like to be My Humps! What a hottie! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was hysterical! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always post the cutest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I so feel like The Gorilla and would totally like to be My Humps! What a hottie!
    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete