Followers

Adstract

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Amazing Street Vendor Creates Caramel Dragon Lollipop

OMG! You really gotta watch this wow-worthy video. This has to be the coolest 'lollipop' I've ever seen.
With nothing more than just a wok of melted malt sugar and a ladle, this street vendor in China draws an incredibly detailed paper-thin dragon which he then scrapes out and mounts on a stick!

Notice the spinner with the 12 Chinese zodiac signs. The candy maker will create the animal where it lands.

9 comments:

aureliaeugenia said...

What a great talent to design with a ...spoon!The art's everyhere and-tell you the truth,I couldn't eat something that looks like a piece of art !
I love this beautiful world with so many creative people!
be always happy as I always be with you,aureliaeugenia.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Amazing! I would die to see that in person!

Lin said...

And then some creepy kid EATS it???! Oh my GOSH! That is so incredible!! I wonder what he charges for these edible works of art??

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Veronica, that was an amazing post. I liked how it was done. I felt like I was right there in the market with everyone watching. Yummy, edible art!
Have a good week, my pal.
Rosemary

onie said...

wonderful site.
have a good Week.

L. said...

Holy cow, that is amazing! I can't believe they're meant to be eaten--it looks like it should be framed!

jennie jackson said...

oohhhhh that's cool!

whitey said...

Fascinating! It would be fun to see in person.

Ms. Morgan said...

That caramel dragon was pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

Advertlets

Networked blogs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin