Stumbled upon this during a walking tour in Zadar—kids’ artwork from a kindergarten strung across an alley, and even a little box where they leave fruit pits wrapped in paper for planting.
Such a sweet reminder that imagination and kindness can brighten everyday corners.
"KAD JEDEMO VOĆE NAĐEMO KOŠTICE I ONDA IH POKLONIMO DA SADIMO STABLO. KOŠTICE SMO SAMOTALI U PAPIR VAMA SA DAR. UZIMTE SADITE ILI RASPJITE PO SELENIM POVUŠINAMA."
This roughly translates to: "When we eat fruit, we find pits and then we gift them so we can plant a tree. We wrapped the pits in paper as a gift for you. Take them, plant them, or scatter them across green areas."





So sweet
ReplyDeleteVery Sweet... Thanks for sharing it. I like your AI mice
ReplyDeleteHow lovely.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! Glad you shared!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLovely sentiment!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteVeroniko, to je tak krásné, doufám, že to uvidí co nejvíc lidí a budou v tom pokračovat...Bravo Zadar, posílám ti objetí!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely delightful. Thank you very much for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteThis is a real act of kindness!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute and great that even small children are being taught environmental awareness.
ReplyDeleteThat's cute, and a step up from putting it on the refrigerator.
ReplyDeleteI guess it doesn't rain there very much? Or is the art waterproofed somehow?
Lovely exhibition !
ReplyDeleteAnna
What a lovely idea with the pictures and the pits for planting.
ReplyDeleteTernura pura! Lindoi! beijos, chica
ReplyDelete...I want to try growing peaches from our pits!
ReplyDeleteThe title is perfect 😊 the art of tiny hands that bring grand gestures. Creativity and ideas that certainly brought much joy to the children who participated. A very special gift, seeds that can generate new trees.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and lovely AI creation!
How sweet this is, Veronica! Thanks so much for brightening my day.
ReplyDeleteAw, that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is a delightful idea. It makes the world a better place.
ReplyDeleteThat is a such a wonderful find. I love it. Your title is just as delightful.
ReplyDelete-Soma
Uy que tierno es un lindo gesto y ojala se repitiera en todo el mundo. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThose are all really cool and that is such a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteKids' works are so honest, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the beauty and creativity of children artwork. When our children were young I loved framing and hanging up their work. How neat to do this in the public. How neat about the pits!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely to see these by the children. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour post today is really nice, Veronica. Kids can help with so much, and I hope some of the fruit pits will sprout!
ReplyDeleteThe AI mice are as cute as ever 🙂