Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Santa Bears

With Christmas just round the corner, I'm elbow-deep in icing! Armed with my new found icing 'skills', I just can't wait to surprise my relatives and friends with this year's handmade Christmas cookies instead of those store-bought ones I have been giving year after year.
Santa Bears
Ha! Save for a couple of neighbours, a cousin and Josh's classmates who have been guinea pigs for my cookie experiments, no one knows about my cookie obsession and I can't wait to surprise them!

12 comments:

HOOTIN ANNI said...

anything, ANYTHING pertaining to santa has my vote of approval. These are darling.

Tanya Anurag said...

Wow!! I wish I lived anywhere close to your place to be your 'guinea pig' ;)
These are adorable!! You are SO talented.

-Tanya
http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

betty said...

oh I bet your friends will welcome whatever you make for them! These are so cute and I can't believe Christmas is around the corner!

betty

mail4rosey said...

Yours look better than any store bought cookies I've ever seen!

Hena Tayeb said...

absolutely adorable!

Melanie said...

great job! Those will definitely be a nice gift. Store bought cookies are no comparison to yours!

Lin said...

They are going to flip! I can't believe how talented you are!!

Jessica Groesbeck said...

It's hard to believe that no one knows about your obsession because you're so talented! Love the Santa cookies :)

Puja Darshan said...

Hi Veronica,

I really liked the presentation of cookies.
I have pinned this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/448600812857397460/

Angie Church said...

so super cute I love the little characters and I am sure both adult and children will as well
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

alissa apel said...

The basket weave is cool! I need to make some cookies soon. It's getting to be Christmas decorating time.

sarahslittlekitchen said...

These are by far the cutest holiday bear cookies I've ever seen!

Networked blogs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin