Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Love

Mother's Day is nearly upon us and my head is swimming in images I want to cookify. I wanted to make something special for my 90 year-old mom. Mom's fave animal has always been the giraffe and I thought these cookies of a mother giraffe nuzzling her calf are just perfect for her. I used Mom's fave color, rose, for the background and a swirl rose to adorn the mama giraffe's head. My mom's name is Rosa - rose in Latin.
Mother's Love

And I made these daisy bouquets for my buddies

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and delicious!
    Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really make these cookies???! WOW! That is pretty impressive. Again...I would feel guilty eating something so lovely.

    LOVE the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your giraffes (they're my favourite animal too :). Such a gorgeous and thoughtful Mothers' Day gift for your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday, Pally!! I'm sorry I missed it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cookies. I bet everyone around you likes 'em too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable!!!! You are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sweet! Would love these for my baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! I loved the giraffe ones! My mom's favorite animal was giraffes too :)

    I'm sure they will be (or were a big it)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are SOOOO clever! I'm gobsmacked! And I wish I had some of those cookies in my gob!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!

    I actually forgot about Mother's Day. With Isaak's birthday party, it totally slipped my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those giraffes. Absolutely beautiful. Hope your mum had a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy belated Mother's Day, BTW!!!!
    xoxo, S

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so creative- bet your mother loved those giraffes! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful talent you have!

    ReplyDelete