Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Celebration

I woke up this morning to such a wonderful Mother's Day surprise! My giraffe cookies entitled "Mother's Love" made it to the top 10 Mother's Day Cookies on Cookie Connection's Saturday Spotlight! What an honour!  I'm a newbie and this awesome website is a congregation of very seriously talented cookie artists from all over the world! WOW!
me (left) with cousin A
And I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my fave cousin who was in town over a fabulous dinner last night.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day, pallies! 

5 comments:

Lizzy Allan said...

Congratulations on being in the Top 10 Mothers' Day Cookies list! I popped over to the site and had a look :) And it's so lovely to see a photo of you - this is the first time I've actually seen you on your blog! I really like your dress too. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers' Day and a fun catch-up with your cousin :)

mail4rosey said...

Congrats on the cookie feature (though I'm not a bit surprised, your cookies look amazing).

That's a great picture. I'm glad you got to celebrate with your cousin. :) Hurrah for Mother's Day!

Miss Whalen said...

Congrats, and Happy Mother's Day :)

alissa apel said...

That's so great. Way to go! Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Steph said...

V, that is FANTASTIC!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You look great!!! xo, S

Advertlets

Networked blogs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin