Followers

Adstract

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mission: Homespun Christmas Tree Cutter

Pam of CookieCrazie invited several talented cookiers to be part of a collaboration to create a cookie design using her new homespun Christmas tree cutter they each received at CookieCon.

Click on the following links and enjoy checking them out!

1 Ali – Ali Bee’s Bake Shop

2 CeCe – Tactical Baker
3 Laurie – Cookie Bliss

4 Andrea – Cupookie

5 Christine – Sugar Cravings
6 Heather – Sugar Nosh Treats
7 Lorraine – Lorraine’s Cookies

8 Penny – Grammie’s Cookies N Goodies
9 Nancy – Seasons of Joy
10 Kim – The Partiologist
11 Maryann – Cookie Artisan
12 Jen – Posh Pastries
13 Jennifer – Cookie Cutter Creations

14 Tricia – The Cookie Loft Girls
15 Elizabeth – Lizy B Bakes

16 Stephanie – Ice My Biscuit

17 Melissa – The Baked Equation
18 Liz – Arty McGoo

8 comments:

Steph said...

Again I say... how can anyone possibly "eat" these lovely creations! SOOO pretty -- too pretty to eat, right?!

whitey said...

Love the last one!

alissa apel said...

A lot of decorating went into those. So pretty!

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh my gosh! they are too pretty to eat!

aureliaeugenia said...

Looks so yummy!It's a pitty to eat such beauties but..let's be happy and enjoy the holy days that are to come.
hugs for all and lots of xoxo

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh my gosh - they are ALL amazing. I think I would feel guilty eating any of them because I know how much time was spent decorating them.

mail4rosey said...

SERIOUSLY awesome group of cookies!

My Journey With Candida said...

I wish I had the patience to decorate cookies like that. They are all very nice, you almost hate to eat them because they take so much time.

Advertlets

Networked blogs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin