Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Plastic Canvas Craft Ideas

I've always thought that plastic canvas was for kids until I stumbled upon this awesome website - http://www.freepatterns.com/ and was amazed to learn that there is so much you can do with it!
From flyswatters to checkbook covers to cellphone cases, there is a wealth of free craft ideas and downloads that will inspire you to hand make your Christmas gifts. Hurry! You have only 26 days left!

Napkin Ring Blossoms
Easter Parade Music Box
Lace Flower Crosses
These will make great bookmarks for the kids in Sunday school class

Angel Shelf Sitter
Overalls Gift Bag

Happy Frog Tote

Pets' Food Clips
Tote Bags For Dolls

Stitch this simple and quick guardian angel bear to watch over your loved ones. Stitched on 7 count plastic canvas.

Teddy Bear Christmas Ornaments

14 comments:

  1. I have never tried it but have wanted to try to get into it. I really like the napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it a few times, but I just couldn't get away from my cross-stitch. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No patience to do it myself but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my darling,
    Thank you for carring ,but I do have some health problems -from time to time I feel a knot into my throat and some said it's about stress!I will make some investigations and I will see what's all about!
    In the mean time I missed you so much and I am glad to look at these beautiful creations you've been posted-the winter is next door and soon will be coming holydays! I hope you are all right and I kiss you all,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really beautiful craft items! Love them! Thanks for sharing and have a great Wednesday Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the overall gift bag. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That overalls gift bag is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Christmas ornaments. Too bad I have so many other crafts on the go...no time for anything else. I still have the wool and patterns for two more sweaters waiting their turn in the production line!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the overalls, how cute are those! The frog is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Following you back from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially love the napkin rings and the pet food clips. What beautiful work you do!

    ReplyDelete