Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Natalia Kononova - Outstanding Crochet

If you are a crochet devotee then you gotta stop by at Natalia Kononova's blog @   http://outstandingcrochet.blogspot.com, a blog dedicated to crochet addicts. Natalia, who was originally from north Russia, now lives in Pennsylvania, USA with her husband Arthur and her son, Timur.
Following are some of her fabulous crochet projects.
Shorts made from left over thread
Crochet Earrings "Forget-Me-Not"
Bag
Purse
Little Black Dress
Poppies Tunic
Linen Scarf With Crochet Embellishment
Flirty Beach Skort

10 comments:

  1. Cool blog~~New follower - from Mom's Mingle Hop - hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there's serious talent in those designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! ALL these are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she is very talented! Love the white dress! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I could wear the flirty beach skort. It is cute though!

    I would for certain wear the linen scarf w/ crochet embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY like that white flower dress!! PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog today I mentioned you in a post so check it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with the blue and white beach skort!
    Dani
    suburbiainterrupted.com
    @sunshinemommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the kind words about my blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete