2 .Hamster are great escape artists.They poop a lot too.
3. Besides being my favourite sounding word "poppadom" is also my favourite Indian snack.
For the uninitiated, poppadom is a thin crispy Indian wafer sometimes described as a cracker or flatbread, the perfect accompaniment to an Indian meal.
Poppadom and curry go togther like love and marriage.
4. Found these cute tea towels on Irish Mammy's blog. Gotta love them!!
No one on their death bed ever wished they'd spent more time doing housework.
5. Happiness is having awesome photographers and artists like Stuart Nafey, David Laferriere , Marco Pece and Dax Norman leave comments on my blog, thanking me for posting about their artwork. Dax Norman follows my blog! WOW!
6. Dropped your cellphone or ipod in a puddle of water? No problem. Just switch off the device and stick it into a container of uncooked rice. Rice being a natural desiccant will absorb the excess moisture.
Ernesto Londoño successfully fixed his wet BlackBerry phone after he left the device overnight in a bowl of uncooked rice.
7. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!