Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Super Chinese Woman with no arms

Catching a snapping crab with one foot while balancing on the other is no feat for this spunky lady with no arms. And if you think that was amazing, take a peek at how she unlocks a padlock, threads a needle in a flash, operates a sewing machine, handles a pair of chopsticks, writes a letter, embroiders, plays a game of cards, makes noodles and dumplings, lights a match, cooks, etc with her feet.
Watch her slice a potato using a crudely fashioned, razor-sharp slicer with her foot. One slip and it would mean losing another limb.
Her tenacity is inspirational.

11 comments:

  1. Goes to show that we are not limited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some entertaining tidbits here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Amazing. And inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures of sushi are INCREDIBLE! I also wanted to thank you for checking out Mommy Lite and leaving a comment! I have NO idea how to respond directly to your comment. Blogger is driving me crazy! Thank you for stopping by though and I hope you'll come by regularly! I'm following you. (not physically, just on blogger) :)

    Best, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! I couldn't beleive my eyes!
    She is a real super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really cool! However, I do have to draw the line at feet food prep. I mean it's great that she can do it. I just wouldn't want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I will think about this lady next time I complain about being tired! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just amazing how she does everything with ease. No limit to what we can do and we whine sometimes. This makes me remember to be thankful.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. very inspiring


    thanks for sharing

    shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is Amazing! I am following from Follow Me Club.

    ReplyDelete