Keeping it Real
Here are the rules:
- Take a picture of yourself right now
- No primping or preening, just snap the picture
- Load the picture on to your blog
- Tag some people to play
- NO CHEATING!
This is a picture of my reflection in the mirror.
Here's the second part which is less scary!!
8 is Enough!
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. My boys growing up
2. "Me" time - when the boys are in school
3. My 'online' time
4. Travel the world when hubby retires
5. Bedtime - I'm soooo sleep deprived
7. School holidays - that's when we go for short vacations
8. Our self-drive holiday in New Zealand as soon as we save enough money
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Visited my brother-in-law in the hospital
2. Watched "Prison Break"
3. Vaccumed the study
4. Published the post on "Toothpick Structures"
5. Helped my boys with their homework
6. Left comments on about 15 blogs
7. Watched a DVD movie - "Inkheart" with the kids
8. Plucked a few strands of grey hair from my head
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Drive a car
2. Sing like Susan Boyle
3. Write like some of you
4. Cook better
5. Speak French
6. Turn back the clock
7. Go round the world - so far I've only been to 12 countries
8. Didn't have to do housekeeping chores
8 Shows I Watch
1. Prison Break - I'm a really, really big fan of the series
2. Desperate Housewives
3. SpongeBob Squarepants
6. Criminal Minds
8. Til Death - starring Brad Garrett
Consider yourself tagged if you want to join in the fun.